What could be better then the most delicious Chocolate Brownies in the world? Only the most delicious Chocolate Brownies that are Gluten free!
That’s right, you heard correctly… these are sticky, and oh, so chocolatey, they’re so tasty, they never get the chance to cool down before they’re eaten!
Preheat the oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4 and gather your ingredients.
For these gluten free brownies you will need:
- 70gm margarine
- 100gm Dark Chocolate (Get experimental and try with one of our more unusual flavours)
- 170gm unrefined caster sugar
- 70gm rice flour or gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Quarter teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 70gm of either chopped nuts or more of our Dark Chocolate
- 11″ Baking Tin lined with greased proof paper
Melt the Margarine and chocolate in a pan over a very low heat stirring constantly.
Remove from the heat, add the sugar and allow to cool slightly.
Mix in the beaten eggs, sift I the flour, baking powder and salt, and fold in the vanilla extract.
Add the chopped nuts or chocolate bits.
Pour the mixture into the baking tin and bake for 30mins.
Test to see if the mix has cooked using the tip of a knife, although if you are using chocolate bits, they may get on the testing knife – so don’t overcook!
Cool (or not, if the case may be!) and Enjoy.
Dust with icing sugar, if you have time – before it`s eaten.